BinaryAlgorithmBinaryAlgorithm

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

DE_dust2 DE_dust2

Awesome!

This movie has excellent cinematic characteristics. Music is great, animation is clean. Special effects are great (especially the lagger). Most people that play online games can relate to this type of humor, it's simple but fun as hell!

Routine Routine

Excellent Work!

This movie reminds us that sometimes to make things better you've got to take a chance and make some changes. Great graphics and style!

Big Green 1 Big Green 1

Wow

That was pretty graphic, but amazing. Your style is excellent, the sounds were perfect. I don't give out 10s very often, but I'm impressed by this masterpiece!

Sprite Quest Part One Sprite Quest Part One

To be fair...

I think it's not surprising for a kid who plays too many video games. I was kind of like that at that age too. Hell, I used to make up little Final Fantasy town maps during elementary school when I was bored. I was even making RPG stuff in high-school (yet, a bit more advanced). I don't think it's any dumber than when we were little kids playing with hot-wheels and GI Joes. However, it still amounts to just messing around with Flash; the people here want to see something either technically advanced, graphically pleasing, or entertaining somehow. A good plot helps. Now, I've seen movies that don't really use any better graphics (except, not rectangular, work on that pls), but ppl love them for some reason. See: "Link's Quest for Ass 2" to get an idea of what ppl like, if you like to use video game characters. Don't let anyone discourage you, but work a bit more on things before you submit them, and make sure the voices are different and clean!

NG-Survivor ep1 (updated) NG-Survivor ep1 (updated)

Great work!

I like seeing different characters come together. My favorite part is "I learned it from Xiao-Xiao". Thanks for a laugh, look forward to next installment!

.::Alienz::. Episode 1 .::Alienz::. Episode 1

don't like it

Does it always have to revolve around smoking a joint? Try making a real plot.

Drugs In Space v2 Drugs In Space v2

heh

The space man waving his arms around and the change of words was really funny; This should stay on the portal definitely. (I don't LOL very often, but I did this time!)

SBCv2 Makes A Rap SBCv2 Makes A Rap

Not funny

It would have been funnier if "B" had said "BBBBBBB" in a robot voice than the whole thing with the heads. Sorry.

Go Megaman Go Megaman

Nice going

I like video game flash movies, but I suppose you could have added a couple things, like a real plot and some funny lines. However, it's a good start.

Stick Death Tribute Stick Death Tribute

well...

I suppose for a quicky it isn't so bad.

Jack-The-Mack responds: